You may not realize the profound difference your contribution can make. GJP has served thousand of clients since our doors opened nearly 30 years ago, and every donation affects the life of a real person.
Our administrative costs are less than 18% making GJP an extraordinarily efficient organization. Your gift goes right where it is needed most.
Support of GJP reduces crime and victimization in our community by helping individuals make positive changes in their lives. Georgia Justice Project is a 501(c)(3) and all contributions are tax-deductible.
What a gift to GJP can do:
- $50 offsets court fees for GJP clients
- $100 pays for an hour of GJP attorney’s time
- $250 helps ensure our clients’ children and family members have groceries, MARTA cards, and other necessary items
- $500 pays for a job readiness support group
- $1000 helps offset the expenses of one case
If you’d prefer to write a check, please mail it to:
Georgia Justice Project
Attention: Development Dept.
438 Edgewood Avenue S.E.
Atlanta, GA 30312