A Message from GJP's Executive Director, Doug Ammar | November 14th, 2018
Click "Read More" to see GJP's 2018 Annual Report and an overview of our work in a short video message from our Executive Director, Doug Ammar. Thank you for your support!
GJP's First Fridays
Join us the first Friday of each month for free sessions to help you understand your criminal history and what you can do about it. These information sessions are free, but YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER. Space is limited. To reserve your spot, contact Dominque Madison at Dominque@GJP.org or call 404-827-0027 ext. 225.
Grass Roots Justice Awards | May 9th, 2019
GJP had the pleasure of honoring Peter Carter and the Delta Air Lines Legal Department at this year's Grass Roots Justice Awards. Click "Read More" for more information.
- GJP Featured on 11Alive and Fox 5 Atlanta
- GJP Recognized in 2019 NonProfit Times Power & I…
- Thank You Donors and Volunteers! 2019 Back to School …
- GJP Job Announcement: Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- GJP’s Newest Record Restriction Manual is Now A…
- GJP Discusses Expungement in Georgia on Rock 100.5