Georgia Justice Project (GJP) is proud to host our annual fundraiser, Grass Roots Justice Awards on April 30, 2020 at the Fairmont.
During the evening, we will celebrate our accomplishments and honor the extraordinary individuals and organizations in our community whose commitment, leadership and hard work advance justice among the poor.
For 2020, we are delighted to honor Norman M. Brothers, Jr. and the UPS Legal Department for their long-standing investment, leadership and personal commitment to criminal justice reform.
We hope you will join us for an evening of celebrating partnerships and envisioning a future of continued innovative criminal justice interventions.
- When: April 30, 2020
- Where: The Fairmont, 1429 Fairmont Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Time: 6:00 PM Reception, 7:00PM Dinner and Award Presentation, Business Attire
- Honoring: Norman M. Brothers, Jr. and the UPS Legal Department
- Tye Darland, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Georgia-Pacific
- Teresa Wynn Roseborough, EVP, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Home Depot
- Antonio Robinson, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Carter’s
We hope that you will consider sponsoring this year’s event in support of Georgia Justice Project’s life-changing work and in recognition of the UPS Legal Department’s commitment to serving our community. Sponsors who respond by February 28 will be listed as Host Committee members on the formal invitation.
$25,000 Presenting Sponsor (15 seats, full page ad)
$15,000 Champion (10 seats, full page ad)
$10,000 Advocate (10 seats, full page ad)
$5,000 Inspire (6 seats, half page ad)
$1,000 Patron (4 seats, half page ad)
Questions? Contact Ermis Zayas at ermis@GJP.org or 404-827-0027 ext. 217.
To access the pledge form, please click here.
To submit your sponsorship online, please complete the form below.