Can I get a pardon for my First Offender case?

If your First Offender status was revoked and you were convicted, you can apply for a pardon of that conviction. If you successfully completed your First Offender sentence, the charge should have been sealed from your GCIC criminal history record; discharged First Offender cases do not need to be pardoned because there has been no conviction.

Posted in: Pardons