Each year, Georgia Justice Project hosts a holiday event for our clients and their families. We plan a fun time for families to have a sit down lunch with entertainment, crafts and a visit from Santa. The event ends with a wrapped, new gift fro each child to take home.
Gift Details and Needs
- Approximately 150 unwrapped gifts are needed. See age and gender details here.
- New gifts of $15-$20 need to be purchased for each child.
- We do not solicit specific wish lists from each family but rather provide an age/gender appropriate gift.
- For teens, we provide a small gift (gloves or scarf) and $25 gift card to Target or Wal-Mart.
- If a gift requires batteries, please include these with the gift.
- We also hope to provide a $25 Kroger gift card to each family to help with food over the holidays. We anticipate 50 families attending the event.
- We need to receive unwrapped, donated gifts in our office no later than 5:00pm on Monday, December 5th.
If you would like to donate gifts, please contact Lori Glidewell at lori@GJP.org or (404) 827-0027, ext. 217, and let her know which age(s) and gender(s) you are buying for.
If you would like to make a financial contribution, please contract Lori Glidewell at lori@GJP.org or (404) 827-0027, ext. 217 to let her know.
- Mail your check made to “Georgia Justice Project” to: 438 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312.
- Or, you may give online at https://www.gjp.org/ways-to-support/donations/. Please type “Client Holiday Party” in the “Other/Special Notes” field.