- General COVID-19 Information:
- COVID-19 State of Georgia Hotline (844) 442-2681
- Don’t forget to register for the US Census!
Housing & Employment
- Click here for information from Georgia Legal Aid that includes information on rent/evictions, utilities, emergency food assistance, unemployment information and much more.
- Employers currently hiring during COVID-19.
ID and Drivers Licenses
Information on Local Jails/Prison
- All visitation is suspended until further notice at the Fulton County Jail, Alpharetta Annex, Marietta Street Annex, and South Fulton Annex (Union City). The only exception to this directive will be for attorney visits, judges, clergy, medical/mental health providers and other law enforcement agencies.
- Georgia Department of Corrections COVID-19 response including visitation information and care of population.
- DeKalb County Jail Visitation Information
- Please ensure that you are checking with individual jurisdictions regarding any updates or changes to upcoming court dates and appearances as this information is changing too rapidly to post here.
- Website where you can access most Georgia Emergency Judicial orders can be found here.