EXTENDED DEADLINE: Apply by SATURDAY, October 27th
GJP is partnering with The Temple, the Fulton County Commissioner’s office, the Fulton County Solicitor General’s Office, the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office and Ebenezer Baptist Church to host a Veterans Day Record Restriction Summit at the Temple on November 12th, 2018.
This event is FREE and streamlines the process of record restriction into one day.
Register now! Registration is limited to the first 300 participants.
Location: The Temple, 1589 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
Who qualifies to register:
- Residents with restricted criminal records
- Arrested in Fulton County Jurisdiction
- Not Convicted at Trial/ Pled Nolo Contendre
- Certain Misdemeanors while Under the Age of 21
- Completed a Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI)/Diversion Program
- Completed First Offender Case Sealed
For felony records register here: http://www.atlantafultoncountyda.org/…/expungement-applica…/
For misdemeanor records register here:
For more information – visit http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/recordrestriction
To speak with someone about misdemeanors, call (404) 612-4803.
To speak with someone about felonies, call (404)-664-4095.