Criminal Records Intake
One of the services we provide is one-on-one consultations with community members who would like more information about their criminal records. By volunteering with our intake process, you will provide valuable information to the community and expand the reach of GJP’s Criminal Records Program.
- Review their official GCIC criminal histories
- Explain their record and the law in Georgia
- Gather information about the obstacles the potential client faces
- Determine whether or not GJP is able to assist them
- WHEN? Various times during regular GJP hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday)
- WHERE? Georgia Justice Project, 438 Edgewood Avenue, Atlanta, 30312
GJP provides several CLEs throughout the year to provide the training you will need to begin volunteering with us. Contact Molly Scott at GJP at 404-827-0027, ext. 234 or molly@GJP.org to discuss any questions and let us know you are interested.